Similar in mission to other Green Parties around the globe, the Green Party of the United States focuses on the environment, social justice, diversity, peace, non-violence and citizen participation.
The party rails against corporate influence and control over government, media and society, and does not accept corporate donations.
They espouse 10 Key Values:
1. Grassroots democracy
2. Social justice and equal opportunity
3. Ecological wisdom
6. Community-based economics
7. Feminism and gender equality
8. Respect for diversity
9. Personal and global responsibility
10. Future focus and sustainability